As the duty pistol for law enforcement agencies in North America, Europe and Asia, the P99 has endured the harshest operating conditions a handgun will ever see. What’s more, its ergonomics and engineering have evolved subtly in response to feedback from agencies over the years. The P99 is truly a world class handgun for professionals who must trust their lives to a firearm.
- ANTI-STRESS TRIGGER: Traditional double action. Initial shot 9 lb trigger pull with 0.6” travel limits accidental discharge under stress. Subsequent shots 4.5 lb pull with 0.31” travel.
- SIGNATURE WALTHER ERGONOMICS: Comfortable shape. Non-slip cross-directional grip surface for better control with interchangeable backstraps.
- WEAVER® ACCESSORY RAIL: Mounts optional flashlight or laser.
- TENIFER™ COATED SLIDE AND BARREL: Resists corrosion. Matte finish.
- MANUAL DECOCKER: Flush with slide to prevent snags.
- LOW PROFILE THREE DOT COMBAT SIGHTS: Rapid aiming and target acquisition. Rear sight screw adjustable for windage.
- PADDLE-STYLE AMBIDEXTROUS MAGAZINE RELEASE LEVER: Fast, no-look magazine changes.
- REAR SLIDE SERRATIONS: Non-slip surface to operate the slide easily. Distinctive Walther styling.
- SEVERAL MAGAZINE OPTIONS: Choose from standard capacity, high capacity, or compact. Adapter available to fire full size magazines in compact frame.
- SLIDE STOP: Slide locks back on empty magazine.
- Manufacturer: Carl-Walther
- Model Number: 2796376
- Model: P99c AS
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Barrel Length: 3.5″
- Overall Length: 6.6″
- Height: 4.3″
- Width: 1.3″
- Safety: 3 Auto
- Trigger Pull DA: 9 lbs
- Trigger Pull SA: 4.5 lbs
- Capacity: 10 Rounds